Field Engineer (2nd Line)
|Area||Berkshire, South East|
|Skill||IT Support & Infrastructure - VMware|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
Field Engineer (2nd Line Installs)
Printers, Hardware, PC, Server, Configurations, Desktop, Windows, Networking
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Site: South/South West - Field Based
- All Print MFD Installs & Full Basic Training.
- Software/Driver re-installs/re-configuration.
- Additional on-site training.
- Server & PC helpdesk support, software & network problem solving.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Xerox Device Agent (XDA) & CentreWare Web (CWW) Installation.
- Xerox Partner Software / Value Added Software Solutions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Good Literacy and strong analytical skills.
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Desktop & Network platforms such as Windows 7/8/10 & 2008/2012/2016.
- Ability to provide a range of systems training and/or support activities for users and customers.
- Self-sufficient and able to work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands on approach.
- Knowledge of Server 2008/2012/2016 & Domains/Active Directory preferable but not essential.
- Previous experience within Print industry, product knowledge is useful but not essential.
Travelling is required to visit customer sites and perform site installations with nationwide coverage. Work requires extensive use of computers. Responsibilities may require long hours of work in response to needs of external customers and internal systems being supported which may occur at short notice.
You must be prepared to be mobile or work away from home from time to time.
You MUST be eligible to work in the UK.