Security & DataCenter Network Engineer
|Skill||IT Support & Infrastructure - VMware|
|Salary||£419.70 - £478.46 per day|
Security and DataCenter Network Engineer - Brussels, Belgium - €570p/d
My client has a requriment for a Network Engineer to work on an intitial 12 month contract to design, test and implement technical solutions based on business and operational requirements.
- DataCenter network architecture, concepts and configurations (CCIE DataCenter level or equivalent by experience)
- Firewall management and related security concepts
- Ansible & Python Scripting
- Checkpoint Firewall rollout experience
- Strong routing experience with Cisco/Nokia routers
- Cisco Nexus product Family.
- Experience with Cisco ASA is a plus.
- CGNAT solution and logic.
As an experienced Network Engineer you will have:
- Generates methods, procedures and technical documentation regarding delivered solutions to be used by the various operational departments, performs operational hand-over of the delivered solution.
- Ensures that the datacentre network & systems are rightfully dimensioned.
- Manages the system's software & hardware lifecycle.
If this is something that may be of an interest to yourself please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com