Remote or Cambridge based - Data Scientist / Machine Learning
|Skill||BI & Data Analytics|
|Salary||£30000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits, car allowance, expenses|
Data Scientist / Machine Learning
Greenfield Logistics projects
Remote or Cambridge based
Salary - Dependent on experience
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative or technical discipline (Computer Science, Maths/Statistics, NatSci, Engineering or similar)
- Proficiency in Python
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Experience with and ability to use machine learning techniques to achieve a useful and verified outcome (e.g. cost saving)
- Experience with working on large data sets and data preprocessing/wrangling
- Familiarity with SQL databases and backend systems is a plus
- Strong organisational and self-starting skills, happy to work in a team and regularly communicate the results using data visualisation tools if necessary
- Experience with data preprocessing, cleaning and aggregation
- Familiarity with open-source IoT platforms and ability to program devices such as Arduino, RPi and PLC, is a plus.
- To work on a greenfield IOT warehouse management system.
- You will be a problem solver above all else, open to using new technologies and have an R&D mind-set. Strong academics help.
- The brightest in the industry, location not being a factor they have gathered great problem solvers, mathematicians and scientist to work on this greenfield project.
- Large logistics / warehouse solutions
- Remote, 1 day fortnightly in the Cambridge Office.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.