Remote or Cambridge based - Python / Linux Engineer
|Area||REST OF EUROPE|
|Skill||Web & Application Development - Python|
|Salary||£40000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits, car allowance, expenses|
Python / Linux / PostgreSQL
Greenfield Logistics projects
Dependent on experience
- To build Greenfield logistics software using Python / Linux (but not exclusively, always the right tool for the job)
- Contribute to architectural and design decisions
- Contribute to tool and technology selection
- Equally as passionate about Python as you are Linux
- Be open to learning and using the right tech for the problem at hand
- You will be a problem solver above all else, open to using new technologies and have an R&D mind-set. Strong academics help but not essential.
- The brightest in the industry, as location is not barrier as the work is remote they have managed to get the best developers in the UK onto this team and it's a place to contribute as well as learn. There is about 35 in the team which is usually split into smaller silo teams.
- Python / Linux / PostgreSQL
- Dependent on experience
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.