Field Engineer - Installs, VoIP, DNS, VLAN, TCP, Avaya
|Area||Berkshire, South East|
|Skill||IT Support & Infrastructure - VMware|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Car, Expenses & Benefits|
Field Installation Engineer
VoIP, SIP, DNS, VLAN, TCP, Avaya etc.
Site: Field Based
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Company Car & Benefits.
If you are an experienced and out and out die hard Field Installation Engineer, this is the job for you. You will thrive in a fast paced environment that will host the latest tech, and rapidly expanding. You will join a field based, dedicated and multi-skilled team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
Enthusiasm, motivation and personality are key in this team!
Skills & Experience
- VoIP, SIP, RTP, TCP & UDP protocols, Layer 2 and 3 routing, VLAN's and QoS and familiarity with using tools such as Wireshark
- Experience of NEC, Avaya, Samsung, Panasonic, Splicecom PBX solutions including UC and call centres applications - full training will be provided where necessary
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems - Server & Desktop with demonstrable knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN's & WAN's
- Working knowledge and experience with virtualisation technologies, VMWare and Hyper-V
- Excellent customer service, with an ability to liaise with customers in an empathic and technically effective manner via written and oral communication
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious personality to manage a varied workload in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Enthusiastic and 'can do' attitude
- Full UK driving license
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.