Software Support Engineer
|Area||Surrey, South East|
|Skill||IT Support & Infrastructure - VMware|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
I'm currently working with a Software house who build and deliver digital products at a high speed and quality to find a Technical Software Support Engineer.
They're located in Walton upon Thames and the requirement has opened up due to continued growth.
As a Technical Software Support Engineer you will be liaising with Sales and Development to assist in resolving a wide variety of customer issues
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Review scope of customer issues and determine best course for resolution.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in all areas of product functionality and utilise it effectively to help customers.
- Demonstrate product features and investigate customer issues remotely
- Resolve customer issues expeditiously.
- Stay in regular contact with key named accounts to ensure they are getting the most out of their investment.
- Customer driven feedback to product management in order to influence process/product improvements.
- Author technical documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the knowledge base.
Experience you need to hold to excel in this role includes:
- Able to understand the software development lifecycle
- Experience of Windows and Linux platforms in order to respond to customer queries
- Have a basic understanding of C and/or C++ code
If you're interested and would like some more information please click apply now or send your most up-to-date CV and contact details to me at email@example.com.
Upon doing so I'll be happy to discuss the full details of the role with you and send over the job spec and company information.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.