Product Support Analyst (finance) - Tax, ACCA, ATT
|Area||Berkshire, South East|
|Skill||IT Support & Infrastructure - VMware|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Progression|
74791.2Application/Product Support Analyst (finance)
SQL, AAT, ACA, ACCA, Tax, Application, Sage,
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 + Benefits & Progression
I am currently seeking an individual who have hands-on experience in an accountancy practice or IT customer support and want the opportunity to use and expand their knowledge of accounts and tax or IT skills. You will be responsible for providing product & application support by researching and answering questions, via telephone and email, from existing and prospective customers on all products and services.
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
- Client/customer support via email or telephone (essential).
- Troubleshooting basics
- Experience of SQL databases.
- Software application support.
- Respond swiftly to inbound customer telephone calls, where the nature could be either technical or accountancy related.
- Respond to assigned support tickets via email and telephone (where appropriate).
- Demonstrate exemplary levels of professionalism and customer care at all times.
- Attain and maintain the highest levels of product knowledge
- Assist existing and prospective customers with general sales enquiries, taking payment where necessary.
- Testing of pre-release products
- Creation of functional and technical product specifications for Development team
- Accountancy qualification (or part qualification): AAT, ATT, ACA or ACCA.
- Bookkeeping, Final accounts preparation, Tax return preparation, Creation of iXBRL accounts for HMRC filing, Use of accounts production, taxation and iXBRL software.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.