|Area||REST OF EUROPE|
|Skill||BI & Data Analytics|
|Salary||£60000 - £65000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits|
I am currently looking for a Data Scientist to join my clients in-house Data Science R&D team, working across prediction, segmentation, price optimization, machine learning, adtech and other areas where data and statistical methods can be applied to measurable advantage.
- Proficient in at least one of R and Python.
- Ability to query databases (using platforms such as BigQuery) accurately and efficiently using SQL
- Excellent knowledge of using common Python/R statistical packages such as NumPy, SciPy, Statsmodels.
- Working knowledge of machine learning concepts and techniques and their application.
- Knowledge or experience of working with Google Cloud Platforms products like BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Machine Leaning or similar cloud solutions would be desirable
- Importantly being creative and thinking outside the box in the way we tackle and build solutions.
- 3+ years of work experience in Data Science related roles.
- Experience managing and engaging with clients in a consultative or analytical capacity.
- Experience working with development teams to productize work.
- Experience of managing projects.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.